Your use of www.pmsuganda.org constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) Uganda or any third party (including without limitation any Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) Uganda Partner) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
– Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) Uganda shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
– Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) Uganda can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
– Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) Uganda takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
– Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) Uganda . We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Uganda. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ugandan court.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.